FAVOURITES ON SALES | PERSONAL

julho 03, 2015

Sales season can be quiet chaotic if you don't stick to what you love and really need or have been craving for a long time. Honestly, I have love\hate relationship with sales season. I love that sometimes I can find those  old collection loves for a very cheap price but hate the mess on the stores! Anyway, these are some of the things I bought recently. I've been craving for a while and basics that can be styled "over and over again". And that's why I love basics! I've been searching for that perfect espadrilles and Pull&Bear nailed it again.. I could sleep with them! (the perfect summer flats). A pair of with black jeans (a girl cannot have enought black jeans, right?). The Daniel Wellington watch can't wait to arrive. Aren't they cool? What do you think of my bought?


1 comentário

  1. Oi, tudo bem?
    Acabei de conhecer seu blog e gostaria de dizer que ele é lindo!! Seus looks são lindos e ja quero voltar mais vezes! Beeijos

    http://apequenaka.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar

Copyright © OHCRLN
Design by Fearne